Monday, October 3, 2011

Fall 2011 Shoes Trends

As you know am a shoe addicted LOVE shoes love to see them love to read about them love to buy them ALOT and love to write about them.

So, I wrote this report below and I know it’s late but I was very busy that I forget to send it. …….i hope you enjoy reading it J

Shoes trends for this Fall/Winter 2010/2011 are characterized as new, current, and old.  Below are what I think and what I read about shoes trends:

Pointy Toe Shoes
Some designers are bringing back this trend, Am not a fan but I don’t know why I like it. To see it.


Celine-Chanel- Dolce & Gabbana- Oscar de la Renta

Stiletto Heels
Aren’t easy & painful but GORGEOUS


Balenciaga-Christian Dior-Donna Karan-Lanvin-John Galliano-Marchesa-Nina Ricci
Chunky Heels
Is one more shoe trend for this fall 2011 coz most women prefer to be comfortable than be a glamorous


Calvin Klein-Anna Sui- Fendi-Chloe
Fur
Fall and Winter will not be complete without boost and fur so why not put together Fur Boots


Alexander Wang-Altuzarra
Buckles
This season Buckles is steeling the thunder......LOVE IT


Alexander McQueen-Christian Dior
Lace Up Boots
Getting very popular but the only problem that I have with this kind of boots is how to take it off


Alexander McQueen-Balmain-Christian Dior-Louis Vuitton

Color Blocks or Combination of Colors
Absolutely adore it find it irresistible 


Miu Miu-Viktor & Rolf-Thakoon-Preen-Marc-Jacobs
Wedges
Still popular this season and very practical


Burberry Prorsum-Alexander McQueen-Marni-Yves Saint Laurent
High Heels with Thick Platforms
That’s mean you can wear high heels without warring about your feet


Jonathan-Saunders-Prada-Marc-Jacobs-Fendi

Exotic Skins/Animal Prints
Am glad that is trends keep coming every fall season.  Every time I wear my leopard stiletto I feel powerful I don’t know why??


Prada-Chloe-Gucci-Giorgio Armani



I Hope you really enjoy reading my report  J

2 comments:

Gabi the fashion lover said...

Cool! the heelless wedges are awweesome :)
Also some cool info at http://xaxii.com/article?art=chunky-shoes-yay-or-nay

Lolo's Gossip said...

Thanks Gabi