Tuesday, August 19, 2014

My Trip to London Spring 2014


I came back a while ago but I was so lazy to download my pictures, I went to London this spring the weather was amazing very cold LOVE IT.

Went to many places & restaurants this time not just Oxford Street.

Below some of My Pictures that I manage to download
 
 
First day always having dinner in ASK ITALIAN
 
 
went to Lion King one more time
 
 
you got to try this Crepe its on Covent Garden ... Yamyyyyy
 
 
 
 
 its not breakfast if you don't try Patisserie Valerie (every day we ate there last year)
 

 
 my sister draw my logo and the picture with the flowers that my mum

 
before Harrods breakfast at L'Opera

 
and ending it with Chapati & Karak
 
 
discover this small café near our Hotel
 
 
Harry Potter tim



 
my fav in Madame Tussauds 
 
 
Amaya (modern Indian cuisine) 

 
ending the trip with a visit to Hyde Park :(


 
 
 
Hope you like it :)

No comments: