Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My Trip to Dubai

My Trip to Dubai in Pictures
went there with my Mum for a week its lot for Dubai  
 
 
when we arrived we went for dinner to Cheese Factory we waited for an hour and half
we were very hungry
 

i tried when i was in London to go this bakery but every time i go its closed so finally in Dubai i got to eat a cupcake from the Hummingbird Bakery

 
For a change I made reservation to Atmosphere Lounge in Burj Khalifa for afternoon tea time its located in the 123 floor it was magical my like it very much :)
 
  
 
We went to Zuma to try Japanese food it’s different than in Kuwait but the staff there was not good they were very snob
 
if you are in Dubai you have to try More Cafe
 
 

 
went to Souce i couldn't take pictures inside they said i have to talk the the marketing manager i dont know why?!
but i bought this lovely Om Kalthom T-Shirt from Tata Botata
 
i went to Hello Kitty Beauty Spa with my Mum for Mani & Pedi



My sister came to join us in Dubai.  We went to the opening for Anna Dello Russo collection in H&M, we went there late we were afraid that everything will finish like in Kuwait they said that people were waiting there since 6 am and everything was gone, but we were surprised we got to buy everything we wanted except the trolley bag J next time every H&M new collaboration collection am going to Dubai
 
The above pictures was taken in Thursday and below pictures in Friday


 
The only Shake i like from the VIP Shakes is Kim Kardashion



Project Cupcake has the best cupcake I ever eaten LOVE IT

 






No comments: